Ask questions. Expect answers.
Following is a list of 61 hard-hitting questions about the Covid pandemic, policies, and orchestration. These were designed with one purpose--to cause you to think.
Source links are not provided here at this time. The main focus is on the questions raised by the facts, not necessarily the facts themselves.
Authors: Hollie Greenwood and Archie Welch.
1. Based on CDC and WHO projections from January 2020, 10% of the US population (33 million) could die from COVID-19. Even with the Delta variant factored in, the actual percentage is closer to 0.5%.
Why are we still considering this a pandemic and taking drastic actions that adversely affect the economy, people’s livelihood and mental health?
2. According to Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and vaccine manufacturers, COVID-19 vaccines reduce the severity of COVID symptoms but were never designed to prevent infection or stop the transmission of the virus. Since the vaccine does not stop infection and does not stop transmission, how can it create herd immunity?
Why are the unvaccinated continuing to be called “selfish” and being accused of not caring about the “greater good of humanity”?
3. According to the CDC, COVID-19 survival rates among children and teens is 99.9%.
Why are children even being considered for COVID-19 vaccinations?
4. When a person has an active COVID infection, they develop symptoms as their body mounts its defense. Without noticeable symptoms, the viral load is too low to pose a threat to themselves or others. The idea that a person is an asymptomatic spreader of the virus during an incubation period is a fallacy. Similar to cold and flu, only people who are showing outward signs of infection can spread the infection onto others.
Why did we lockdown the entire global population, a majority of whom were healthy citizens, while continuing to blame them for spreading the virus?
5. Freedom of Information requests submitted to ten US allied countries, as well as the CDC, have confirmed in writing, “the COVID-19 virus has never been isolated, and its genome has never been sequenced”. The current COVID-19 vaccines are based on fragments of viral DNA. The rest of the DNA sequence was computer generated based on what the virus genome might look like.
If the original COVID-19 has never been isolated, how can they accurately determine the existence of a novel virus much less any variants?
6. Over 91 research studies have shown that natural immunity is superior to vaccine induced immunity as it provides a far more comprehensive and robust immune response to viral infections. With natural immunity, your body makes antibodies against all five proteins of the virus, providing protection against possible variants, while also producing memory T-cells that provide lifelong protection. The immunity we receive from the COVID-19 vaccine only recognizes one of the viral proteins – the spike protein. If there are significant alterations to the spike protein, as with the Delta variant, those vaccine-induced antibodies become less effective.
Could this be why vaccine-induced immunity is waning so rapidly and we’re seeing so many breakthrough cases? And why are we relying on COVID-19 vaccines that have such limited efficacy when natural immunity provides greater lasting protection against all variations of coronaviruses?
7. According to the vaccine manufacturers, it takes 14 days for the COVID-19 vaccines to incubate. The CDC considers anyone who dies within that incubation period as an unvaccinated death, rather than a vaccine-related death. 80% of deaths from these injections occur within the first 14 days. This inaccurately inflates the unvaccinated death toll and hides the real dangers of COVID-19 vaccines.
Why is the CDC manipulating the data to show lower numbers of vaccinated injuries and deaths and higher numbers of unvaccinated deaths?
8. The PCR test being used to determine whether a person is COVID-19 positive or negative was never designed to be a diagnostic tool. In order to identify a virus, the PCR test must be amplified through a series of cycle thresholds (CTs) to be discernible. However, if the PCR test is amplified above 35 CTs, it runs the risk of magnifying insignificant, inactive viral fragments, resulting in a high rate of false positives, rendering the test statistically useless. During the height of the pandemic, the WHO/CDC recommended the PCR tests be set to 40-45 CTs, causing many healthy people to be considered COVID-19 cases when they were not.
Why is the WHO/CDC using a test that was never designed to diagnose and then recommending threshold cycles that created huge numbers of false positive COVID-19 cases?
9. Once the COVID-19 vaccines became available in January 2021, the CDC issued two different sets of PCR testing guidelines. It specified using a CT value of 28 or less for fully vaccinated individuals and a CT of 40-45 for the unvaccinated. The lower CT value created fewer false positives among the vaccinated, while showing large numbers of false positives among the unvaccinated.
Were the CDC’s new testing guidelines the reason why people were pointing a finger at the unvaccinated for the rise in cases?
10. In the past, the CDC (the agency responsible for public health), deemed cigarettes, DDT, asbestos, and lead paint safe. It was considered “settled science”. As people’s health deteriorated and deaths increased due to their toxicity, they were eventually recalled or given warning labels. It normally takes 5-7 years of safety trials to determine whether a vaccine is safe or toxic to human health.
Science is constantly evolving, so why are we so quick to classify these newly introduced mRNA vaccines as safe and “settled science” when they’ve only been in use for a year?
11. mRNA is a new type of technology used for the first time in COVID-19 vaccines. No long-term studies have been performed to determine their safety or effectiveness. Unlike previous vaccines, mRNA is not made from a live virus or the protein-antigen parts of a virus that allows you to develop immunity for future protection. Instead, the technology permanently alters your genetic coding. Once your genes have been modified by the current mRNA vaccines and any future mRNA boosters, you can’t turn back.
Why would the government mandate a vaccine that permanently changes the expression of your genes, has no proven track record for safety or effectiveness, and forces people to become vessels for patented technology?
12. The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 states: no vaccine manufacturer shall be liable for damages arising from vaccine-related injury or deaths.
If vaccinations are safe, why are the manufacturers shielded from lawsuits if their product damages a person or their child?
13. Experimental mRNA gene therapies are not vaccines and therefore are not covered by the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. In February 2020, less than a month after COVID-19 was first detected in the US, the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) was amended, providing liability protection for “COVID-19 pandemic” vaccines. As long as the government considers the US to be in a pandemic, mRNA gene therapy will be considered a vaccine, giving manufacturers protection from lawsuits, should they cause harm or death. The law also allows the government to mandate vaccinations on a population if there is no known treatment for the infection.
Is this why COVID-19 injections are being perceived as a traditional vaccine rather than what they are – experimental gene therapy? Is this why we are still in a pandemic, and why natural remedies have been banned?
14. The minimum size of a SARS-CoV-2 viral particle is 4.7 microns, but pore sizes for surgical masks can be as large as 10 microns. This is insufficient to prevent the spread of COVID-19. A 2020 guidance memo authored by the WHO stated: “there is limited and inconsistent scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.” In addition, 14 randomized control test studies have concluded that masks are statistically ineffective; 11 of them state masking is harmful.
Why are most states and municipalities still mandating masks?
15. Since 2002, over 4,000 patents have been filed on the genome, vaccines and detection of coronavirus. So, while we’ve been told that SARS-CoV-2 is a novel virus, there are 4,000 patent applications that suggest otherwise. As a result, pharmaceutical companies were able to produce their COVID-19 vaccines in months instead of years.
How did these companies know we would have a COVID-19 pandemic so far in advance?
16. The original SARS virus from 17 years ago is 80% similar to SAR-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Scientists have found those who gained natural immunity from the original SARS continue to have immunity to SARS2 even though there was a 20% variation.
Why are we creating vaccines to target specific variants instead of building up our immune system to recognize and fight any virus and all its variants for a lifetime?
17. As of January 29, 2022, the WHO database (VigiAccess) has reported 3,082,992 adverse events and the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) has reported 22,607deaths directly related to COVID-19 vaccines. This reporting is voluntary and represents only a fraction of the actual injuries and deaths. Previous vaccine trials have been halted if even a dozen deaths have occurred.
Given this data, why are the COVID-19 vaccinations still being mandated when previous vaccinations have been terminated with far less adverse reactions and/or deaths? Why are these injuries and deaths not reported on mainstream media?
18. The COVID-19 Delta variant caused a new wave of fear, prompting more public health restrictions and mandates. Variants, such as the current Delta variant, are 97% the same as the original virus from which they evolved. This 3% difference is not statistically significant enough to masquerade as a new virus.
What good are the COVID-19 vaccines if they can’t protect us from variants that are only slightly different from its original? Are we headed for unlimited number of vaccines and boosters for each new variant that gets discovered?
19. In the 2013 Supreme Court case, The Association of Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics Inc., the court ruled that human DNA cannot be patented because it is “a product of nature”. However, the court also ruled that if a human genome were changed by mRNA vaccines, the genome could then be patented.
Once our DNA has been modified, are we less human? Are we now allowing pharmaceutical companies to program our health? Does this mean our genome could potentially become property of the patent holders?
20. Between 2019-2020, there were 38 million cases of flu in the US. In 2020-2021, there were only 1,822 reported flu cases. Additionally, pneumonia and other respiratory illnesses have all but disappeared.
Where did these cases go? Have they incorrectly (and intentionally) been reported as COVID-19 patients?
21. A series of studies have found that healthy people mount a powerful natural immune response against COVID-19. Their bodies produce high levels of antibodies capable of fighting off COVID-19 and any variants that may emerge in the future. This sector of society is vitally important to gaining herd immunity. The mRNA vaccines could send improper signals to these robust immune systems negating their important role in defeating COVID-19.
Why would we jeopardize those with healthy natural immunity by forcing them to get vaccinated?
22. On Sept 10, 2021 WXYZ-TV, Channel 7 in Detroit, MI posted on Facebook: “After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you’re willing to share your family’s story, please contact us.” Interestingly, it back-fired and they instead received over 255,000 comments from those who had either experienced adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccines themselves, known others who had, or knew people who had died from the vaccines. Many victims have been told by their doctors that their symptoms are all “in their head” and have been discouraged from talking about their injuries seeking retribution. Even celebrities have been mocked and/or smeared in the media for
coming forward with their vaccine injuries. There are several COVID-19 testimonial websites devoted to giving these victims a voice.
Why are victims being vilified for their injuries?
23. According to US Code 35, Section 101, anything found in nature is prohibited from being patented. In April 25, 2003, the CDC filed patent #US46592703P on the coronavirus transmitted to humans. In 2007, the CDC filed a petition with the patent office to keep their application confidential and private. If coronavirus was a product of nature, filing a patent on it was illegal. If it was manufactured in a lab, it’s a violation of biological and chemical international treaties. Both are illegal.
Why is a US government agency whose mission is public health safety filing patents on a disease for profit?
24. Social media platforms are censoring reports, articles, scientific studies and even comments that do not conform to the government, CDC and WHO’s stance on COVID-19.
Why is this information being so aggressively censored and why is having open dialog and questioning the prevailing science threatening to those in power?
25. According to former Pfizer chief scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon, the entire vaccination campaign is built around the premise that by injecting mRNA into your bloodstream, your body will be programmed to produce specific antibodies that recognize the COVID-19 virus. However, while antibodies are important for bacterial infections, it’s your immune system’s T-cells that are trained to detect virus infected cells and destroy them. Whether you’re
going to be susceptible to COVID-19 and its variants has very little to do with antibodies, it’s your T-cell immunity that is doing the heavy lifting.
Why are the mRNA vaccines isolating only one facet of immunity (antibodies) when other facets of our immune system (T-cells) offer much more comprehensive protection not only from COVID-19, but also its variants?
26. In January 2021, the COVID-19 Consumer Protection Act was passed. This piece of legislation now provides the government with the legal authority to prosecute anyone for “crimes” that vary from the official narrative that the vaccination is the ONLY approved approach to treat or prevent COVID-19.
Could this be why proven natural and alternative remedies have been prohibited from use? And why doctors who prescribe them are being censored and threatened with the loss of their medical license?
27. An October, 2021 study published in the Lancet found no difference in viral loads when comparing infections in unvaccinated individuals to those who had vaccine “breakthrough” infections. Vaccinated individuals can be infected, carry the virus, cause it to mutate, and transmit it to others just the same as an unvaccinated person.
How does proof of vaccination promote public health safety?
28. Popular fact-checking websites Factcheck.org, Snopes.com, and Politifact (Facebook’s main fact-checking arm) are funded in part by vaccine manufacturers.
How can fact-checkers and media outlets remain impartial when they’re funded in part by the very entities whose reputations are in question for harming public health?
29. Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following the influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019. Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID-19 vaccination – about 30 per day.
Shouldn’t we be alarmed?
30. “Pathogenic priming” also known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), is an immune phenomenon related to vaccine exposure. Instead of offering protection, the vaccine can have the opposite effect, by enhancing a virus’ ability to enter and infect healthy cells. The phenomenon can trigger an exaggerated immune reaction when exposed to the actual “wild” virus causing the onset of autoimmune disease, severe sickness, and even death. This unique reaction has been repeatedly demonstrated in COVID-19 vaccine trials on animals. While the animals initially tolerated the vaccine well and had robust immune responses, they later become severely ill or died when infected with the wild virus. Pathogenic priming can affect anyone, but is especially dangerous for those who are immune-compromised.
Why are health agencies recommending double the amount of boosters for immune-compromised individuals when they are the most at risk for pathogenic priming?
31. The same pharmaceutical companies found guilty for the opioid crisis and other fraudulent acts are some of the same companies producing the COVID-19 vaccines. In 2009, Pfizer was found guilty of false and deceptive marketing practices, and paid the largest fine in US history - $2.3 billion.
Why should we trust companies responsible for enabling the addiction and death of thousands of US citizens to produce a safe and effective vaccine?
32. In January 10, 2022, on Yahoo Finance News, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla admitted on air that “two doses of the vaccine offer little protection, if any.” This was an incredible admission and is dramatically different from previous statements made last year in which he proclaimed they were “95% effective”.
In light of this admission and their track record of fines and deception, why should we trust Pfizer during a critical health crisis that affects billions of lives?
33. In early 2020, US hospitals were paid by the federal government for the following: COVID-19 testing for all patients, admitting a “COVID-19” patient, mechanical ventilation, COVID-19 diagnosis, deaths registered as COVID-19, and prescribing Remdesivir (an anti-viral drug costing $3,120 for a 5-day course, known to cause severe organ damage and death in over 53% of its recipients).
Did these financial incentives create a hyperinflation of COVID-19 cases/deaths and were they the catalyst for calling this a pandemic rather than an above normal flu season?
34. The influential Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (pro-vaccine) has donated $319 million to fund CNN, NPR, NBC, PBS, The Guardian, BBC and The Atlantic. Many of these same news outlets also receive federal funding and must adhere to the government’s COVID-19 guidelines, making it difficult to provide independent, critical news coverage.
If the media is beholden to their sponsors and benefactors, how are we to get balanced and unbiased news regarding COVID-19 or any other health topic?
35. The re-infection rate among the unvaccinated is around 1%. The breakthrough infections rates among the vaccinated is also around 1%. If the re-infection rates and breakthrough infections rates are identical, then vaccine effectiveness is zero for reducing case numbers and preventing transmission.
Why are we mandating COVID-19 vaccines to stop the spread of the virus when there has been no reduction in cases regardless of whether a person has been vaccinated or unvaccinated?
36. Nearly 300 fully vaccinated residents in Massachusetts died of breakthrough COVID-19 during the week of January 22-29, 2022. This brings the state’s total death toll among the fully vaccinated to 1,789. During the same one week period, health officials also recorded 27,530 new infections and 555 additional hospitalizations among the fully vaccinated. All told, Massachusetts has reported a total of 422,132 cases and 6,440 admissions among the fully vaccinated.
With such significant numbers of breakthrough cases and deaths, why are COVID-19 vaccines still considered to be the panacea that will get us back to “normal”?
37. Independent labs have verified the presence of graphene oxide nanoparticles in mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, which are held in the fatty tissues of those who have been vaccinated. These nanoparticles are a conductor of electromagnetic fields that can ultimately be controlled by 5G technology. Because humans are electromagnetic beings, 5G has the potential to turn mRNA vaccinated people into walking antennas, allowing their biology to be controlled and manipulated from afar. On August 31, 2021 a Pfizer patent application was approved, the first of its kind, that allowed for the remote contact tracing of all vaccinated humans worldwide. This would allow them to be connected to the “internet of things” by a quantum link of pulsating microwave frequencies (2.4 gHz or higher) from cell towers and satellites, via the graphene oxide nanoparticles.
Is there a connection between the experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and the roll out of 5G technology? Were there any safety studies conducted on graphene oxide in humans and 5G technology prior to approval of the Pfizer patent?
38. One of the principles of the Nuremberg Code is that humans must give voluntary consent when participating in medical experiments, and that consent must be given, among other things, “without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion.” The COVID-19 vaccine was given only emergency use authorization, not approval, therefore the vaccine rollout constitutes a clinical research trial – a medical experiment.
Is the government mandate violating the Nuremberg Code and are these violations crimes against humanity?
39. In Israel, where 87% of the population has been vaccinated, 80% of all new COVID-19 hospitalizations are confirmed to be fully vaccinated. As of January 24 ,2022 the country hit an all-time high of 75,603 new infections per day. This, despite 74% of the population having received at least one dose, 67% having received two doses, and 56% having received at least one booster. In Gibraltar, which has a 99% vaccine compliance rate, COVID-19 cases had risen by 2500% since June 1, 2021. More recently in Germany, where 71% of the total population is fully vaccinated, 96% of new Omicron cases are from fully vaccinated individuals (28% of those had a “booster”). This data clearly shows that one can still contract and spread COVID-19 even if vaccinated.
If the infection rate among the fully vaccinated is so high, how is being vaccinated helping to stop the spread of COVID-19 and why are we still blaming the surge in hospitalizations on the unvaccinated?
40. One’s opinion on lockdowns, masks, social distancing and vaccine mandates is mostly drawn along political lines. Losing ones liberty is not a partisan issue. We should be encouraged to question everything – especially when it comes to our health.
Why are we allowing our medical freedom to be influenced by politics?
41. Herd immunity is achieved when enough people acquire immunity to an infectious disease, causing it to wane. Prior to vaccines, all herd immunity was gained through previous infection (natural immunity). Once vaccines were introduced, herd immunity was obtained by a combination of natural and vaccine immunity. In October 2020, at the height of the pandemic, the WHO changed the definition of herd immunity to include only vaccines – natural immunity was suddenly eliminated. In effect, the WHO is stating we are defective and the only way to stay safe from infectious disease is to artificially manipulate our immune systems. This has startling implications for society moving forward. If natural immunity is no longer necessary to obtain herd immunity, how did our ancestors manage to achieve it prior to the existence of vaccines?
Did the WHO drop “natural immunity” from the definition of herd immunity in order to promote more vaccinations?
42. Your immune system naturally reacts to the mRNA vaccine as a foreign antigen (invader). In order for the vaccine to work, they have been programmed to shut down those parts of your immune system that reject it. In doing so, dormant viruses and cancerous tumors previously kept in remission may awaken into full-blown disease states. This is referred to as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). In the past, no coronavirus vaccine had ever been successfully brought to market, despite 20 years of effort. All had failed due to ADE, where the vaccination facilitates infection rather than protects against it.
Is the mRNA vaccine causing more health issues than they are curing? Would we have discovered this issue had we conducted proper clinical trials prior to the disbursement of the mRNA vaccines?
43. When the Pfizer COVID vaccines were first introduced, we were told that they were “95% effective”. However, it’s important to understand Relative Risk Reduction (RRR) versus Absolute Risk Reduction (ARR) when evaluating effectiveness. As an example, if someone were to say that they doubled their income last year, how impressed would you be? But what if they only made $1 the prior year, and then doubled it to $2? In “relative” terms, they doubled their income – impressive! In “absolute” terms, they made $1 more – not impressive. ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect than RRRs. The RRR showed the vaccines at 95% effective, however, the ARR is 1.3% for AstraZeneca-Oxford; 1.2% for the Moderna-NIH; 1.2% for the Janssen-Johnson&Johnson; and 0.84% for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines.
How many people would have chosen to take the COVID-19 vaccine had they understood it only reduced the actual risk of contracting the virus by 1.3% or less?
44. Humans are equipped with two types of immunity: innate and adaptive. Adaptive immunity is further divided into two groups: humoral immunity (B cells) and cell-mediated immunity (T cells). Your humoral immune system has memory B cells that become activated if there is cross-reactivity with another similar pathogen. Meaning, if you’ve recovered from a common cold caused by a particular coronavirus, your humoral immune system may activate when
you encounter SARS-CoV-2, thus rendering you resistant to COVID-19. Data suggests that up to 80% of people tested at clinics have COVID-19 antibodies, providing them long lasting immunity.
Does herd immunity already exist due to the general public’s exposure to previous coronavirus strains? Does this render a global COVID-19 vaccine campaign unnecessary?
45. Gain-of-function research takes known pathogens and manipulates them in a lab to determine their effect on the human population – assessing whether the pathogen has the ability to escalate into a pandemic. In 2014, the US government put a moratorium on all gain-of-function research funding due to biosafety and biosecurity risks. In 2015, rather than shut down coronavirus gain-of-function research funding, the National Institute of Health led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, covertly diverted funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology through a US company called EcoHealth Alliance, under the direction of Peter Daszak. $3.7 million in US taxpayer funds were funneled to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Is it a coincidence Wuhan is where the COVID-19 pandemic started? Is the pandemic the result of a gain-of-function lab leak? Why is Dr. Fauci still the national spokesperson, dictating national public health policy on COVID-19?
46. In 2015, Peter Daszak, head of EcoHealth Alliance, in collaboration with Wuhan Institute of Virology, made the following public statement later published in the National Academy of Science Proceedings: “To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, we need to increase the public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures, such as a pan influenza or a pan coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.”
Was the COVID-19 pandemic conceived in 2015 as a bioweapon against humanity in order to sell patented vaccines?
47. Vaccine-resistant mutations are on the rise in Europe and the US, with studies showing the occurrence and frequency of the mutations correlate strongly with vaccination rates. The higher the vaccine rate, the more variants we will encounter. Individuals who have been vaccinated become more and more dependent upon regular booster shots, because they have been vaccinated against only a tiny portion of a mutating virus with each inoculation. The more the variant deviates from the original sequence, the less effective the original vaccine will be. Natural immunity on the other hand can adjust for mutations without the need for vaccines and boosters.
Are we creating a society of “vaccine addicts” in order to protect society from every mutation and variant now and in the years to come?
48. The most recent data suggests 94% of COVID-19 deaths were people who died “with” COVID-19 as they had other pre-existing chronic diseases or co-morbidities. Underlying health conditions such as obesity, heart disease, and diabetes are key factors in COVID-19 fatalities as they cause chronic, uncontrolled inflammation, which can increase the chances of experiencing a cytokine storm, severely impacting immunity. Data shows that these co-morbidities are the primary drivers of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths.
Why are we focusing on vaccinations as a cure-all, when we should be focusing on proper diet, hydration, exercise, stress modification, sunlight and obtaining quality sleep to boost our immune system instead?
49. According to a John’s Hopkins University meta-analysis of several studies, lockdowns during the first COVID-19 wave in the spring of 2020 only reduced COVID-19 mortality by 0.2% in the U.S. and Europe. Lockdowns had little to no public health effects, yet they imposed enormous economic and social costs where they were adopted.
Why are we still following the guidance of Dr. Anthony Fauci who is responsible for mandating the lockdowns?
50. The drug Ivermectin has been on the market since 1981 and is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines. Numerous clinical studies, including peer-reviewed randomized controlled trials, show that Ivermectin has huge benefits when used prophylactically, for early treatment, and for late-stage disease. These studies also show that Ivermectin produces faster viral clearance, faster clinical recovery and a 83% reduction in COVID-19 mortality. It’s inexpensive, has a well-documented safety profile, and is a highly potent anti-viral. Many countries (India, Japan, Peru, Argentina, and certain regions of Brazil and Africa) opted to utilize Ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic in lieu of mRNA vaccines and had phenomenal success flattening the death curve in their respective countries. Research shows Ivermectin impairs the spike protein’s ability to attach to the ACE2 receptor on human cell membranes, inhibiting infection. The drug can also help prevent blood clots by binding to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
Given this impressive record, why is the WHO, CDC and FDA prohibiting medical practitioners from using it and threatening them with the loss of their licenses if they do so? Does its efficacy threaten the drug industry who would stand to lose billions in COVID-19 vaccine profits?
51. The WHO’s solution to the COVID-19 pandemic has been vaccination, and they have actively worked to discredit other natural therapies like vitamins C and D, and drugs like hydroxychloroquine HCQ). The fake HCQ study in The Lancet, which was ultimately retracted after being exposed, is a perfect example. This study, which was found to be completely fraudulent, was reported as fact, worldwide, by virtually all mainstream media and continues to serve as the basis for the WHO’s discrediting of HCQ. The study falsified information and used toxic doses of HCQ in their trials. Standard doses for HCQ are around 200mg per day, however, the study funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Recovery Trial used 2,400 mg of HCQ during the first 24 hours, 3-6x higher than the daily recommended dosage. The WHO Solidarity Trial used similar doses. HCQ has been used for about 60 years and has many mechanisms of action such as: allowing zinc to get into the cells (inhibiting viral replication), works as an anti-inflammatory (reducing the cytokine storm), stabilizes red blood cells (improving oxygenation and preventing blood clotting). According to many scientific experts and medical doctors, had both HCQ and Ivermectin been allowed to be dispensed during the pandemic, millions of hospitalizations and roughly 75% COVID-19 deaths could have been averted.
Were these trials designed to fail so that the pharmaceutical industry vaccines could be deployed? Is the entire COVID response more about profits than people’s lives?
52. COVID gave birth to 500 new billionaires in 2020.
Who is profiting the most from this pandemic?
53. Public Health Scotland’s weekly Covid-19 statistical report indicates that the Omicron Covid-19 variant is no worse than the common cold among the unvaccinated population. However, it appears to be affecting the “boosted” vaccinated population with higher breakthrough infection rates and more severe symptoms. According to the Scotland report, 8 in every 10 new COVID-19 cases have received a booster shot. One explanation for this phenomenon is immune system exhaustion among the vaccinated, being referred to as Vaccine Acquired Immunity Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS). This immune-erosion leaves a fully vaccinated person with little to no future protection against infection.
Is the mass vaccination campaign breeding “vaccine” resistance?
54. mRNA vaccines use graphene oxide as a conductor (carrier) for the spike protein to allow it to be widely distributed throughout the body, prompting genetic sequencing and ensuring the mRNA messaging is absorbed by tissues in the body. Exposure to graphene oxide can cause severe DNA damage and mutations, apoptosis (programmed cell death), acute inflammation, and when administered intravenously via injections (innoculation), it can directly obstruct blood vessels in the lungs by causing blood clot formation.
Is it a coincidence that the primary side effect associated with COVID-19 vaccines are heart inflammation, strokes, thrombosis (blood clots), myocarditis, and organ failures?
55. From 1989 to 2020 there were a total of 915,813 reports of death and injuries from FDA approved vaccines. Since 2020, when the COVID-19 vaccines were given FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), there have been have been 989,405 reports of death and injuries. In just two years, the COVID-19 vaccines have caused more deaths and injuries than all vaccines for all diseases combined over the past 31 years, a 3,250% increase!
Why isn’t the media reporting this?
56. A recently published study shows the spike proteins in mRNA vaccines inhibit the immune system’s natural DNA repair mechanism. This leads to a decline in T cells, helper T cells and suppressor T cells, all of which are needed to fight off malignant cells that, if left unchecked, can cause tumors to develop. Since February 2022, there has been a three-fold increase in cancer reported in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) after the COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out to the military.
Will we start to see an increase in cancer among the general population going forward? If so, will doctors be able and willing to connect the dots to the mRNA vaccines?
57. It has been well documented that the risk of myocarditis (inflammation to the heart muscle) following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination has increased substantially – particularly among male athletes and those in the 18-24 male age group. Prior to December, 2020, there were a total of 725 cases of heart disease following all FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 31 years for young people under the age of 30 – that’s 23 cases per year. Contrast that with 3,611 cases per year for those under 30 following the COVID-19 vaccines, a 15,600% increase!
Why is the CDC continuing to recommend COVID-19 vaccinations for this age group?
58. Despite the FDA wanting to wait 55 years to release Pfizer’s COVID-19 trial data in its entirety, data released so far shows that six months into what should have been a five-year trial, Pfizer ended the trial by unblinding the placebo group and giving them the real COVID vaccine. The public will never really know the long-term impacts of this injection, as they did away with the controls. Other design and execution trial flaws include the fact that animal testing was skipped, Phase II and III were combined; and after only 2 months of being in Phase II/III, the vaccines were granted Emergency Use Authorization (vaccines are usually evaluated for safety for at least 5-7 years before going to market). Regarding the persistent claim that
the COVID-19 vaccines do not need to be tested, because mRNA technology has already undergone testing, it’s important to note that mRNA technology is the delivery mechanism, not the inoculation. It’s like saying since we’ve used syringes safely before, anything injected via a syringe is safe.
Would people have rushed to get the mRNA vaccines had they known how poorly conducted these trials were?
59. The assumption until now has been that COVID-19 vaccines behave like all other traditional vaccines; in that they don’t circulate, but stay near the targeted injection site. However, we now know that the spike protein circulates through the blood in individuals over several days post-vaccination. Once circulated, it accumulates in a variety of tissues such as the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands – and of particular concern – the ovaries, in high concentrations.
Could the COVID-19 vaccine be the reason there has been a significant increase in still births, infant deaths, and an 82% increase in miscarriages among women who were inoculated during pregnancy?
60. The FDA recently asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. Literally, a 55-year delay. However, the judge issued an order requiring the FDA to release 12,000 pages of documents by January, 2022 and an additional 55,000 pages per month thereafter, until the release of the nearly 400,000 pages of documents is complete. In just the first batch of documents released totaling only 500 pages, it was revealed there were more than 1,200 vaccine-related deaths within the first 90 days following the release of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine.
If the FDA approved the mRNA vaccines for emergency use based on Pfizer’s data, why would they want to prevent the public from viewing it for 55 years? Is the FDA working on behalf of Pfizer or the American people?
61. Common sense dictates that if the vaccines cannot prevent or reduce infection, transmission, hospitalization, or death, then they cannot possibly end the pandemic. As of this writing, we are witnessing several countries who have come to this same realization and coming to the conclusion that they must live with the virus. The following countries have removed most (if not all) of their COVID-19 mandates: Spain, England, Denmark, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Bosnia, India, Herzegovina, Croatia, Italy, France, Norway, Lithuania, Finland, parts of Canada.
When will the United States come to this same conclusion and act accordingly?
"All truth passes through three stages:
First – it is ridiculed.
Second – it is violently opposed.
Third – it is accepted as being self-evident."
--attributed to Arthur Schopenhauer
To get to the truth, we have to ask the hard questions.
For more information:
Griz Pickets: Arthur Avenue and S. 6th St., Missoula, MT See here for more information.
- Sept. 24, beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Oct. 15, beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Nov. 12, beginning at 10:00 a.m.